I can't find my last piece of heart?

1. OK I went on a guide to find all the locations of these heart pieces, when I finished the game I had 19heart containers where is my 20 I was wondering. I went back to the guide and checked all the ones I have gotten and I swear I been to every single one because I remember. I'm playing on the emulator and I was wondering what could be the problem did it not save when I gotten a heart? I beaten every mini game and won a heart, I did every single one twice to make sure and gotten a perfect score on them. I gotten all the hearts on the moon so... Where is my missing heart?

User Info: Etriggvo

Etriggvo - 3 years ago
  2. Additional Details:
    Yes I collected all the hearts on the moon and gave away every normal mask I had. I just can't see how I'm still missing one, I am also aware of the cheats the emulator provides, but I am really curious about which one I am missing, but like I said in my previous post there was no heart location I wasn't aware of, I been to all of them. I don't feel like going to every single heart location all over again, especially in MM which has 52 total. I'm starting to think my game didn't save when I gotten one but I don't feel like doing a heart search all over again because of a save error.

User Info: Etriggvo

Etriggvo - 3 years ago

1. If you are absolutely certain you got them all, if you are using Project64, press Ctrl + C which will open the cheat menu. Then go down to max, click the plus sign, and check off hearts. If you have found everything and are certain, this is your best bet. I discourage cheating but sometimes it's necessary.

User Info: A_True_Yogfan

A_True_Yogfan - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Also, have you gone to the moon and given all of your masks to the children? I believe you get a heart piece each time

User Info: A_True_Yogfan

A_True_Yogfan - 3 years ago 0 0