Why does the game keep telling me?

1. My game keeps telling me there is an error with my mempack? how do i fix that?

User Info: BlackSunset

BlackSunset - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Though the game is awesome, it is one of the few that is confirmed to eventually corrupt your memory card.

The only known method to avert this is to turn the 64 off as soon as the message <i>first</i> appears. After, start the game up without the memory card. Then plug it in when it asks for it. There is a good chance that the memory will be fine then - at least for a while.

The card is permanently corrupted if you pass by the screen on its first appearance (thus trying this on any subsequent times this message appears is useless.) The only thing left to do at that point is lament on all your lost work and reformat the card :(

Hope this helped. If you are too late to save your card, I recommend using pj64 to play this game instead. Since you own the game it is considered legal, and it also has the benefit of never corrupting.

User Info: MES_Seele

MES_Seele - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. How can i use super passwords

User Info: userboy100

userboy100 - 7 years ago 0   0