How do I beat Metal Robonohana?

1. How do I beat him with characters like Wiler? He only has moves that involve touching the opponent and everytime you touch him, your life goes down and you eventually die. Help, thanks.

User Info: Nesysli

Nesysli - 9 years ago
  2. Get a item called Mr. Virus. It will take away his special powers. You get by entering the tournament without using items or specials.

(Yes, I'm the same guy who asked this question, I figured out the answer after I answered the question. But, I coundn't delete the question, so I answered it.)

User Info: Nesysli

Nesysli - 9 years ago

1. The other option open to you if you are too stubborn to get the prevention item is to use a Ring of Geneie, or failing that, a Robe of Wind or Black Ball. Simply mash its buster until you are out, then proceed to lay a savage beatdown on robonohana, Though you would take damage equal to his, since his health has been reduced a fair bit by the buster, you should win with a little health to spare. You should also gain a few buster stocks during the beatdown to use in subsequent rounds.

User Info: MES_Seele

MES_Seele - 9 years ago 1   0