Savegame for all players?

1. My problem is this, i would unlock all, but for each multiplayer mode (2, 3 and 4) i must restart the game, and the emprovements that I've unlocked don't are in the new game.

What i can do for obtain all the extras that i've unlocked without restart all for the 2, 3 and 4 players?

Can i do that with the Memory pack? Thanks.

User Info: Halfshadow89

Halfshadow89 - 8 years ago

1. Unfortunately, each game slot is treated as it's own game. So if you unlock all the stuff in Slot #1 as 1-player, and then try to play Slot #2 as 4 player, it acts like you are starting a brand new game with nothing unlocked. As far as I know, there is no way to transfer the unlocked stuff over - you just have to unlock it in that slot.

However, with multiple players, it is easier to unlock things because of the "catch up effect" - when a player is very far behind, the game will make him go faster to catch up with the front cars. So in practice mode, you can have your friends play a lap or 2 before you even take off (just make sure you don't cross the start line and your timer will not start) - you will essentially have "super speed" for the whole race as the game helps you try to catch up.

This means your lap times will be significantly faster than normal, and you will be able to unlock the cars this way. With 2+ players, I can unlock cars from Hawaii and England on Power Level 1 by having the other player(s) do one and a half laps before I even go. With the catch up speed, I often finish just seconds behind them, meaning I've shaved over a minute off my time because, again, the timer does not start for you until you cross the line. I can't even get those cars until Power Level 3 when I play single player!

User Info: ZeekLTK

ZeekLTK - 6 years ago 1   0