How do I give my car a paint job?

1. I just found my old N64 and remembered that I could give my car a paint job after wining a race.
    Which race? Or how do I give it a paint job?

User Info: BRANTLY_75

BRANTLY_75 - 9 years ago

1. There isn't any single race that allows you to do "Paint Job." The table shows how to unlock at how many points:

0 - Power Level 1 (Use C-Pad "up" and "down" to increase or decrease power levels respectively.)
    8 - Power Level 2 (Use C-Pad "up" and "down" to increase or decrease power levels respectively.
    20 - Paint Job, (Use "R" and "L" to change your vehicle's colour.)
    100 - Power Level 3 (Use C-Pad "up" and "down" to increase or decrease power levels respectively.
    150 - Two Tone (Use "R" to choose your main colour, Use "L" to change your secondary colour.)
    500 - Power Level 4 (Use C-Pad "up" and "down" to increase or decrease power levels respectively.
    1.500 - Power Level 5 (Max)(Use C-Pad "up" and "down" to increase or decrease power levels respectively.
    9.999 - Speed Demon (It's a vehicle, with the best areo coefficient, speed, Manual shifting, and 0-60.)

If you race Germany on easy Championship, use the Banzai GTV, do Mega Roll overs on every jump (Double tap "A" while steering left or right), these are worth two trick points each, at the end of the race you should have done at least ten Mega Rollovers, and this should unlock paint job in a single race.

User Info: bwakel_ketsu

bwakel_ketsu - 9 years ago 1   0