Review by matt91486

Reviewed: 06/03/00 | Updated: 07/18/01

Don't pay a quarter, let alone 50 bucks for this

Chameleon Twist will be a horrible waste of your time. Unless all you have to do is watch paint dry, grass grow, and birds molt. DO NOT PLAY THIS! JUST SAY NO! Your N64 is a temple. Do not let anything bad become of it. Do not put games like this, AeroFighters Assault, and Superman in it.

GRAPHICS--5
These graphics are average in everyway possible. The backgrounds and areas are nice, but the characters are blockier than Duplos. It all evens out in the long run. Some of the textures, however, are quite advanced. Almost nearing Banjo-Kazooie texture levels.

MUSIC--1
I do not even want to talk about it. Take a sledgehammer. Break every speaker in the house. Then mute the TV, just to be safe. Then shut off the sound in the game. Or just do that in the first place. It will save you bunches of money.

CONTROL--1
It would be easier to control a jet stuck in a nosedive through turbulence. Do I need to say more. No, but I will. The characters do not move where you want them to at all. Especially the tongues. These chameleon tongues were programmed on their own to do what they want. I know their scheme.

FUN--1
I would rather run naked through a Cub foods in Nome, Alaska with the heater broken. I would rather break my precious Suikoden game in 3 pieces. I would rather eat a plastic chicken wing. I would rather do anything than this. Except play Destination: Earthstar.

CLOSING STATEMENT
Chameleon Twist 2 is light years ahead than this game. It is many more times fun. It has better graphics, control, etc. It is just better than this piece of scrap plastic. Pawn this game off to the Salvation Army. Maybe they can put it to sleep when no one buys it. Save people the misery.

OVERALL--2

Rating:   1.0 - Terrible