How many 'pages' does it takes from a controller pak? (I am a newbie)

1. How many 'pages' does it takes from a controller pak. I am a newbie without booklet so please be patient and kind to answer.

Thanks in advance.

User Info: 7ATalavera

7ATalavera - 12 years ago

1. I know it's been almost two months since you asked this, but it hasn't been answered yet, so...

It takes 14 pages (out of 123) to save a single file, and you can save up to 4 files (out of 16 notes). Keep in mind, though, that it will automatically create notes if you have space. If you have 4 empty notes (and at least 56 empty pages), it will create 4 files without asking you; if you have 3 empty notes (and at least 42 empty pages), it will create 3. You can delete them, but if left blank, Blast Corps will recreate them the next time you turn it on.

User Info: Archizel

Archizel - 12 years ago 2   0