Why can't I beat 'Echo Marches'?

1. I've destroyed every building and structure, and nothing happened.
    I see the ramp-type thing outside the railroad, but I watched a guy beat it on YouTube and I did EXACTLY what he did. Still nothing happened, I tried exiting my machine and entering the yellow semi to end the level but it still didn't say 'Path Cleared!'.
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

User Info: metroidmaniac49

metroidmaniac49 - 10 years ago

1. Maybe you didn't figure out where the train is to put it in that space? Go to the right until you see the train. If you forgot to put in the boat, try reaching the part where there's water and go to the left until you see the boat. Go right until you see the smiley face. Possibly that video contained a time trial where you only need to destroy the buildings.

User Info: Blockhead204

Blockhead204 - 10 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. I've found that sometimes I've forgotten to roll over one of the little light bulb thingys. Double check everywhere to make sure you've destroyed Everything. Sometimes a level is timed and if you don't beat it in time or don't have enough time left over, you can still fail the mission.

User Info: barboid

barboid - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. When you get to the tracks exit j-bomb and run through the tunnel and get in the train. Once you get to the station,drive to j-bomb and finish the level.

User Info: cheatman9000

cheatman9000 - 8 years ago 0   0