Ice Key and Dragon-Kazooie help, please?

1. **Keep in mind, I have the version on XBOX Live Arcade. This could be the problem!**

So, I completely remember myself getting the Ice Key. As a matter of fact, when I go into the cave to get the Ice Key from the Banjo-Kazooie cartridge, the cartridge isn't there. I checked my collections, and it says I don't have the Ice Key... Well, unless the Ice Key is very clear and easy to see through. I went to the cave where the Ice Chest is, and, just in case, I try to open it by pressing B and all other buttons. It doesn't work. So, apparantly, the Ice Key is gone, and I don't have it. So, in other words, no Dragon-Kazooie for me. Does the version of the game affect it, or did something happen to it? (I got a power-outage the night I got the key. I'm pretty sure it autosaved, but I don't know for sure).

User Info: zeldafan132

zeldafan132 - 9 years ago
  2. I am not sure but since you have the X-box version you might have to find the Ice Key from Banjo-Kaxooie and do the Stop & Swap. In the N64 version of B-K you gain acces to the key by entering GETMEANICEICEKEYTHATISHALLHAVEFORFREE (Or something like that, sorry) on the sandcastle floor in treasure trove cove, but I presume since stop and swop works here there is a way to get it without cheating.

User Info: Wetty01

Wetty01 - 8 years ago

1. The ice key in Banjo-kazooie is not compatible with the one in banjo-tooie. In order to get dragon-kazooie, you'll need grip-grap (the ability to grab ledges,) talon torpedo, and access to Wumba's wigwam in the Isle O' Hags.

In order to get the ice key in banjo-tooie, go to the jinjo village and head to the right (provided you came from spiral mountain.) On your left you should see a ledge and some rocks you can grip-grap and head into a cave.

After you get the ice key, go to glitter gulch mine and go into the waterfall cavern. Talon torpedo the rock with kazooie's face on it, then just follow the path down to the ice chest. The key should automatically open it, to get the giant glowbo

. Head to Wumba's wigwam which I believe is near witchy world.

User Info: Mouser05

Mouser05 - 9 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. I would do the following things:
    1. Check and make sure the alcove to the right of the entrance to Jinjo Village from Spiral Mountainwith the cartridge in it has no cartridge.
    2. Check the Ice Vault, if its closed, listen for the mega glowbo. If you hear it, skip step 3. If you don't hear it, or the Ice Vault is open, proceed to step 3.
    3. Go to the Isle O hags Humba Wumba and try to talk to her and jump in her pool.

If none of these result in Dragon Kazooie, you have two options:
    1. Complete the game without Dragon Kazooie
    2. Start a new file.

User Info: pikminlover72

pikminlover72 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. I'm pretty sure its because you're on x box live

User Info: ultimew

ultimew - 8 years ago 0   0