Sound during cinematics?

1. I'm running a new Imac, and I'm having a sound issue. the sound is fine during the game (as far as I know), but there is no sound during the opening cinematic. It's missing during the original WoW, BC, and Lich King opening cinematics. Does anyone have any suggestions?

User Info: TubaDeevo

TubaDeevo - 11 years ago

Answers

1. I don't know much about computers, but I suggest try checking your sound settings, there's multiple sound settings including ambiance, sound effects, voices, and such... If that doesn't work (and you NEED to see the cinematic, try looking for a working video on youtube or ask an admin in game by submitting a ticket. You can also go to Battle.net and look in the forums for similar issues, which might have an answer.

User Info: chase9100

chase9100 - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. An iMac? There's your problem.

User Info: blatsplat47

blatsplat47 - 9 years ago 0   1

Question Status
How to pay? Answered