Does iTunes sell unprotected movies?

1. I know that iTunes recently stopped protecting their songs with limits on how many computers they can be played on, but what about movies? Are they still protected? Because if I buy a movie off of iTunes, I'd like to be able to burn it to a DVD. Or is it possible to burn DRM protected movies to DVDs? Stevewins456 - 12 years ago - report

1. There are programs you can find online that will strip the DRM from videos (I believe that if its your own file then you should be able to do what ever you want with it as long as you dont go off selling it) But I doubt we are allowed to post links to those programs PsycoMonkey42 - 12 years ago - report 0   0

1. Yes but you can try to find it on itunes. timo4142 - 12 years ago - report 0   0