What do you need help on? Cancel X
- Help us celebrate the 10th anniversary of KOTOR with 50% off for a limited time! - Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™, widely considered one of the greatest role-playing games of all time, comes to iPad!Choose Your Path!It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!Game Features:• An epic Star Wars™ role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.• Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own lightsaber.• Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.• Choose your party from nine customizable characters, including Twi'leks, droids and Wookiees.• Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.• A streamlined user interface custom-made for the iPad’s touch screen helps immerse you in the action.Note: This game requires iPad 2 or newer to run. A WiFi connection is required for download. Please ensure you have approximately 2.5 GB of storage space. Note: Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™ for the iPad is in English only.LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2003-2013 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. Aspyr is a registered trademark of Aspyr Media, Inc., and the Aspyr star logo is a trademark of Aspyr Media. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
Popular Recent Questions
- EA's Live Service Games Are Bringing In A Lot Of MoneyUpdated Jul 30, 2019
- Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic Movie Is Being Written - ReportUpdated May 23, 2019
- Save On Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Lego Star Wars, And More For May The 4thUpdated May 3, 2019
- Star Wars MMO Director Reveals His Regret About The GameUpdated Jul 23, 2018
Game List Statistics