1. I use batman as my tank lvl 50 EI and RSSM RSWW both lvl 50 no elite. Should I shoot for the Arkham pack or attempt to elite my RS's through gold booster. I also read that they cycle seasons with CCBG, should I shoot for getting and elite ing her?

User Info: Ncmlek

Ncmlek - 4 years ago

Answers

1. It depends which battle you can farm, but I would say use the best team that you have for multiplayer to get CCBG and Ares to make farming easier and then farm to get the Arkham pack because it has two of the best characters in the game to make farming a lot easier.

User Info: Chris_890

Chris_890 - 4 years ago 0   0

2. With that team (at least on the batmobile season) I was able to stay in the top 2% with ALOT of work. I just got mkx scorpion and I'm working on getting him to 50 I'm farming battle 36 and 37 using either batman, superman, or ww and two other gold cards to get them leveled, saving the cash from those battles to elite mkx since my bronze or silver cards aren't strong enough to complete the challenge the second time around

User Info: Ncmlek

Ncmlek - 4 years ago 0   0

3. I'm kinda on the fence about whether I should focus on getting batman to EVII, mkx to EVII , elite them evenly, or just elite them enough to just get by. Everyone keeps talking about Farming BB6 but what makes it such a good battle to farm? Cash rewards? Xp rewards? I'm having trouble getting past the end of B39

User Info: Ncmlek

Ncmlek - 4 years ago 0   0