1. I've heard the red son pack of Superman, Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy is one of the best teams out but is it worth 400,000 credits or should I just get 5 special gold packs at its discounted price...? any advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

User Info: trixx714

trixx714 - 4 years ago

1. I would get the 5 gold packs but it depends. If you like the characters you have and they are gold you should probably get the packs b/c you have a chance of getting 2 copies of 1 card, you also get extra cards

User Info: TeraMaster

TeraMaster - 4 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. Get the red son pack as much as possible. You can't(in my opinion), risk the chance of getting something icky like, krypto lex luthor or regime WW. Plus, the Red Son category has every character's passives corresponding with its own team effectively.

User Info: RevenantSubZero

RevenantSubZero - 3 years ago 0   0

2. I vote for saving up and getting the Red Son packs after buying 5 of the 75 gold packs.
    I have been doing great on getting through the battles now. So far I have bought 4 packs of the Red Son and they work great together, Plus, the Red Son category has every character's passives corresponding with its own team effectively and increases the teams stats immensely. I have bought 4 Red Son packs so far and each Red Son character has over 24k health and it is very hard to die in the regular fights. I will be buy to more Red Son packs as they are the only cards; that I found, to get great health boost for upgrading. Also I do fight 32 for decent money with that team. I am on the iPad app for info.

User Info: Kittra

Kittra - 3 years ago 0   0

3. I'd say definitely 5 gold packs, but the RS pack is still pretty cool (although overrated)

User Info: TaylorD4533

TaylorD4533 - 2 years ago 0   0

4. Get the red son pack, then a couple of days later, get the red son pack again. Keep doing this and you'll beat the game with red son SM, SG and WW at elite 7

User Info: TheBatmanFan

TheBatmanFan - 4 years ago 0   1