Wbid help?

1. Before the 2.2 update for ios, my little brother decided to log into my wbid account on his iphone. After I updated, I tried logging into my wbid. I got a notification asking if i wanted to keep my save data or delete my save data and turn it into the online save data. After I clicked the button to keep my current save, the notification disappeared. Every time I try to log in, that same notification pops up, I click "keep current save", and it disappears again. I want to go online, but I want to keep my current save. What should I do?

User Info: Sjc2201

Sjc2201 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Try logging in then logging out of your WBID. Close Injustice, login. If that doesn't work then you should back it up on iCloud, then delete Injustice and reinstall. Your WBID should save all your data, but if that fails you have the data saved on icloud instead.

User Info: CrimsonTornado

CrimsonTornado - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Try logging out of your wbid on every device u previously have logged in on and then log in on one device and press keep save

User Info: TheMatrixGamer

TheMatrixGamer - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. I have a problem similar to that. When I was switching between my injustice accounts, and it asked me if I wanted to switch or stay on the saved account, I accidentally hit back, and now both emails are linked to the same account, and I can't play on my other one. Is there any way to get it back?

User Info: jdsgamer2000

jdsgamer2000 - 1 year ago 0 0