How can I save my Injustice file to my WBID?

1. I have a file on my Samsung Tablet for the Injustice mobile game, but I can't get it to save to my WBID account. I've tested this by logging into my WBID on my dad's phone (since my tablet and his phone are on the same Google account) and when I get the restored save I'm missing a lot of characters (roughly before the 2.1 update).

I have used this account on my phone with my own Google account a couple times. The reason why I play on my family tablet more is because i'm more comfortable with it. Could this be why the file no longer saves to WBID?

Google cloud doesn't seem to work either. Does anyone have a solution to this problem I'm having?

User Info: xWonderWomanx

xWonderWomanx - 4 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    When you log in to your wbid account on a different device it gives u 2 options which one did u pick

User Info: TheMatrixGamer

TheMatrixGamer - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Buying a pack / coming online usually saves the file. If I log out after buying a pack and log in again then my wbid save file has the data after buying the pack.

User Info: Arham95

Arham95 - 2 years ago 0 0