Attacked?

1. In online battles, what does it mean if you were attacked?

User Info: yardsale49

yardsale49 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You will only get attacked in online battles if you're not playing multiplayer. You will receive extra battle points when you win an attack.

User Info: JEB800

JEB800 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I have won must of my defense battles and have been awarded no points. But I will check again. I think they should make the battles harder. Maybe add in some modifiers like timed, no specials, pretty much anything from the last battle in the game. I have yet to lose an offensive battle.

User Info: Elemanzer

Elemanzer - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. If you were attacked it simply means that you were paired up to fight against somebody in an online battle. The game AI controls the fight, not you. You can replay these battles and see how your characters controlled by AI fought against a real player. You don't lose anything from losing a defense, but you can gain points from just simply being attacked and winning. If you check your profile it shows you how many defenses you've won this season out of all the times you've been attacked. Don't worry if you lose every single defense, as even the top players lose the majority.

User Info: anuw1

anuw1 - 4 years ago 0 0