How Do I Earn Alliance Credits Through Injustice Mobile?

1. How do you earn Alliance credits quickly & easily? The game leads you to believe that if you merely invite people to play Injustice then youll receive Alliance credits. As we all know this just isnt so, it only should be that easy. My question is if I am already playing the game and I invite other people who also are already playing the game, then do I receive the credits still or is it a matter of inviting only people who havent played the game yet?

Meaning of course is the only way to earn credits is inviting others who are not involved in the game yet and then who have to sign up and register with WBID & then play? Or is there another way to go about it? What do I have to do on my end & what do the people I send the invitations s have to do on their end? Sorry if this has been asked before but I was just wondering.

User Info: Bigant004

Bigant004 - 4 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    How do you invite Facebook friends? Is there a special option in the app? ... I'm using android BTW.

User Info: ClintonGJohnson

ClintonGJohnson - 3 years ago

1. There are two different methods. One can be done by yourself and the other needs multiple people (1 and up)
    Method 1- create a wbid and collect the daily bonus (I have done this since around the start of this year and if done everyday will not take too long) I collected my killing joke joker yesterday :)

Method 2- find a friend or group of friend who 1 will play injustice an 2 have Facebook, then invite them to play injustice and when they do you will be credited with 5 (pretty sure it's 5) alliance credits

Hope this helps

User Info: Zyxus34

Zyxus34 - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can invite friends through Facebook. For each friend who installs the game, you get credit. A much slower way is to collect the daily login bonus... Every few days you get a small number of Alliance credits.

User Info: abitxalt

abitxalt - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. At the bottom it says login and that's a WBID account and if you have one you get rewards like credits,rechargers, and alliance credits. Or if you have Facebook you can invite friends and when they accept you get 5.

User Info: ReyMysterioDav3

ReyMysterioDav3 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. All of the above, and if you are super rich, buying the new Most Wanted pack and getting an extra Killing Joke can be sold for 18 alliance credits.

User Info: Axiial

Axiial - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. What's up Matthew Perry?

User Info: ProdiG3P

ProdiG3P - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. Login everyday for a bonus.

User Info: Mario-Smash

Mario-Smash - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. i was playing on my phone and simultaneously chatting on whatsapp so i was switching between them when i tried to sell my upgrade i don't know how i got around 1000 ALLIANCE credits
    so will i be banned ?I never cheated while playing game and have only 2 gold elite player
    suggest something to avoid myself from getting banned

User Info: dahiya

dahiya - 2 years ago 0 0
  7. Invite friends to Facebook, or sometimes in Survivor mode you can get it.

User Info: TheGamerKnight

TheGamerKnight - 2 years ago 0 0