is the Red Son pack worth buying?

1. I'm on the Superman Prison boss battle, and I have a team of Elite V Doomsday, Elite V Batman and Elite V Wonder Woman, but I bought a gold booster, and got Red Son Solomon Grundy, so I just wanted to know if buying the Red Son pack is worth it, as you can get them in normal gold packs

User Info: Blood_Chaos

Blood_Chaos - 4 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    I have 550,000 credits with me... i want a red sun superman.... i was thinking of buying the red son pack to get it... i wanted to know if i want to upgrade just my red son superman, do i have to buy the whole red son pack again?? is it possible to just click on my red son superman card like any other card and promote it there only??

User Info: doom2208

doom2208 - 3 years ago

1. Absolutely

You get Red Sun Superman, Wonder Woman and Solomon Grundy. 3 gold cards that when paired with each other give health and energy boosts.

RSSM is one of the strongest characters in the game, and you are getting 3 gold characters for $133,333 each. Consider that even the lowest ranked Gold cards like Bane, Black Adam and Joker are more than that, you are getting a quality bang for your buck

User Info: teratoma

teratoma - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I have asked exactly the same question yesturday :)

Yes , its worth buying , Superman Red Son , arguably the most powerful character in the whole game , however you gonna have a hard time Eliting him unless you're willing to go through the iFunbox trick and hoping that you get another card to make him Elite , however if you can get him to Elite V and then pair him with Wonder Woman red son , that team will practically be invincible . if you have Doomsday Elite him to 5 and power up his super move you gonna have one destruction machine along with Wonder Woman and Superman , and the game will be so easy to finish by then :)

User Info: TheWhip88

TheWhip88 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The red sons are definitely the best support cards in the game and the more you have in your team the better. As of now i believe one of the top 3 teams is rs supes, rs ww, and rs grundy. You can get lucky in gold boosters but rs supes and rs ww are very rare and rs grundy is quite rare. Also you can use 2 red son characters to support another amazing card like ao bats or doomsday or womderwoman gold

User Info: Zyxus34

Zyxus34 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Definitely go for the red son pack, I made that my top priority when I first started - 400k a time for three powerful characters when Arkham origins batman is 375k on his own

User Info: Jaybo82

Jaybo82 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. What is the cost for upgrading the Red sun superman to Elite 1 ?? I want to buy red sun pack just to get Red sun superman!! Before that i want to know how much will it cost me to upgrade him each time to reach Elite 7 level.....

User Info: doom2208

doom2208 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. You can upgrade/promote RS Superman only by obtaining another RS Superman card ONLY THROUGH PACKS which are...Gold Booster(very rare) or Red-Son Booster(best way)

You cannot upgrade RS characters using credits alone like the other regular characters

Thats the reason upgrading RS characters to eliteV takes a lot of effort comparatively

User Info: PleaseBugMeNot

PleaseBugMeNot - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. Red Sons are good but not the best but it is worth buying if you have none of the characters in the booster pack

User Info: FrostyMcrostie

FrostyMcrostie - 3 years ago 0 0