1. I'm at the last levels and I decided to start saving money for good characters I want doomsday,superman and I already have batman but I want to know is it better to save to 300,000 and buy the red son pack?

User Info: Eran098

Eran098 - 5 years ago

1. I'm at the last levels as well and grinding for money to get red son pack 6 times. So I can get Elite V superman, solomon grundy, and wonder woman. I really think you need at least 3 Elite V gold characters to beat the last level. Going for red son pack is also probably the cheapest and fastest way to get 3 Elite V characters. Buying discounted gold booster pack is cheapest but not reliable to get 3 Elite V characters.
    But if grinding is not a problem for you, then you may as well go with characters you want.

FYI, from reading the FAQ, best 5 gold characters in the order are:
    1) Batman (normal)
    2) Wonder woman (regime)
    3) Superman (red son)
    4) Doomsday (normal)
    5) Lobo

User Info: poyas2674

poyas2674 - 5 years ago 0   0