Energy trick stopped working?

1. I used the energy trick around 20 times and it stopped working after that. Now when I moved the clock on my iPad 2 hours forwards it takes all my energy away and I have to wait over 20 minutes just to get one energy bar back. Anyone else having this problem?

User Info: mgm1677

mgm1677 - 5 years ago

1. yupp.. this is the solution for the 2.0 version.

1) increase time by 2 hours or more
    2) DO NOT GO TO INJUSTICE APP
    3) turn off device
    4) turn on device
    5) close injustice app
    6) now open the app and check if energy is full (it should be)
    7) go back to settings and turn date and time to automatic so that your time isnt screwed up.

i know its a longer method than the previous but hey, still saves a lotta time

User Info: gauravbellani

gauravbellani - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Try changing the date to another day. Usually when it takes away energy from my game its because i set the time forward on the same day over and over again.

User Info: apm393

apm393 - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. Do this

1st turn of the device
    then press and hold the sleep button (2 sec)
    then continue holding sleep; press and hold home button (10 sec)
    release sleep button; continue holding home (15 sec)

then u can access the files inside the app

User Info: jj_darkrai

jj_darkrai - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. support.wbgames.com/link/portal/24022/24028/ Article/457/Basic-iOS-and-ICloud-Troubleshooting

Solved the problem for me and I got my credits and characters/support cards and power upgrades restored.

User Info: jpdiamond192

jpdiamond192 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Just Give ur card a recharge and it should work out fine again back to 12mins(:

User Info: kaynelua

kaynelua - 5 years ago 1 1
  5. Try this. It hasn't failed me yet. When you need energy, go back to your collection screen, and view your characters. Hit the "Home" button. Now bump the clock up by one month. Go back into the game, and watch your energy refill. Now reset to the proper month, and continue playing. Rinse, and repeat.

You have to do this on the collection screen. If your are in the battle screen, and reset the clock to its correct time, you will lose your energy.

I've done this trick countless times.

User Info: Flint444

Flint444 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. It's because if you go to the next day with the energy glitch it glitches the glitch.
    Basically all you have to do is use a recharge and that will fix it.
    Watch if the clock says PM and if you use the glitch past to another day (AM) then Your energy will drain

User Info: wahaha911

wahaha911 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. Yes and I know how to gfix it. I put it on YT as a vid

User Info: TheJusticeNerd

TheJusticeNerd - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. Maybe it's because the people that made this game thought it was a bug and patched it? Perhaps the version of the game you have is too recent to do that trick anymore...

User Info: Goldenrod000

Goldenrod000 - 4 years ago 0 0
  9. I've started using this trick myself with 100% success rate.

In the pre-battle screen (or any other screen outside of battle where you can see energy), double tap the home button, this will bring up the program switcher. Go to Settings. Follow these steps, in order.

1. Go to General -> Date and Time
    2. Turn off "Auto Set Time and Date"
    3. Advance the time forward by at least two hours (maximum recharge time for all characters is 100 minutes, or one hour and forty minutes).
    4. double tap the home button again, switch to Injustice. You should see your energy immediately refill.
    5. Double Tap the home button again, go back to settings. If you are not back in the screen to adjust time and date, repeat steps 1 and 2, but turn auto set "on" instead.

You've now refilled your energy without screwing up your time/date on your iPod/iPhone.

User Info: Mazerato2431

Mazerato2431 - 4 years ago 1 0
  10. Thanks to " Mazerato2431" advice now , I can use the trick and still keep my time and date accurate , totally made my day =)

User Info: TheWhip88

TheWhip88 - 4 years ago 0 0
  11. Its not working anymore in updated version 2.0

User Info: rrBrooks13

rrBrooks13 - 4 years ago 0 0
  12. In version 2.0 the time glitch no longer applies.

User Info: shakuni96

shakuni96 - 4 years ago 0 0
  13. Any one have alternative to have unli energy using 2.0 version?

User Info: Lanz0830

Lanz0830 - 4 years ago 0 0