1. I have already paid for the maid service, but now I don't know how to get her to come back to do work. Can you please tell me how to get her back? Thank you.

User Info: candylishous

candylishous - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Well u see, I had the same problem. Then I realized it helps to just be on the game, because if u aren't on the game, I realized the maid will not come. So just be on the game and sometimes she will just come. If that doesn't work go to the store click on the buy a maid button and it will say something like you already bought this product. Then exit and that might work, hope it helps :)

User Info: PandoraPrime

PandoraPrime - 5 years ago 0   0

2. I have maid and gardening services in my Virtual Families 2 game also and did notice that they aren't always at the house. I do have occasional socks or weeds that they missed, but not much of a problem. Is your house staying clean? If it is I wouldn't worry. If not I would fire the maid and get the service again, but only if you have a spare 1000 coins.

User Info: imanerd17

imanerd17 - 2 years ago 0   0

3. You won't always have things on the floor or weeds in the yard. Maid and lawn services won't be there unless there's been time to have a mess (longer you keep on game).

User Info: Tinkymama

Tinkymama - 2 years ago 0   0

4. You need to be on the game. Like, every morning. If you don't see them, then your either too early or too late. :P

User Info: dragonfanatic

dragonfanatic - 1 year ago 0   0