Do your kids ever come back from college?

1. I have never played this game before and my little guys are, like, 60 and they have two kids who went to college... one went a while ago and I was wondering if they ever come home... You know, so I can have a 2nd generation...

User Info: Tonnina

Tonnina - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well, I'm not sure yet, but I'm quite positive that they will come back maybe when your parents die, or just over a period of time. If the kids never come back, I'm pretty sure that no one would ever get a second generation.

User Info: jayjesgar

jayjesgar - 6 years ago 1   0
  2. Sorry but the kids do not come back from college, when one of the parents die you have the option to continue playing, but you will be missing your loved one a lot....the second option is to hand the house down to one of their children, starting the 2nd generation. Once one of the parents dies the game will tell you how to pass the house on. Hope this helps

User Info: 1fluffytail234

1fluffytail234 - 6 years ago 1   0
  3. Yes they do come back if your parents get old and die you have the choice to NEXT GENERATION and you choose between your 1,2,3,4,5 and so on children who you want to take over the house.

Hope it helped

User Info: VirtualFamilies

VirtualFamilies - 6 years ago 1   0
  4. No, sadly. They do not come back from college until after one or both parents die and you can start a new generation. When this happens, you can start over if you want, or select "New Generation" in the family tree and choose one of your 1-6 children to begin a new generation. However, in the game you do sometimes get emails from the children to tell their parents how college has been going.

User Info: imanerd17

imanerd17 - 2 years ago 1   0
  5. They come back once both parents die or when you evict the remaining parent. You choose who you want to start the next generation with.

User Info: Tinkymama

Tinkymama - 2 years ago 1   0