What time and place for SHT?

1. What's the best place to start using SHT right now? What hunting area and night or day? I have no four or 5 star monsters so I'm hoping for the best chance to get a high rank monster....I'm getting no where with 3 star only and can really use a hand figuring out where to try and get my first 4 or 5 stars with ShT?

User Info: Brian_the_brave

Brian_the_brave - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Night maps. If you're good in hunting, try stormreach night. The "hot" acers are in there. These are new, and so, are valuable in trades. But shadows move faster in there and the mechanics are a bit different

Berneside night is also a good place now. The aura guardians were released and people still want them. Not to mention guardians in that area still has some value like andromeda and dwarven tank (their bordered counterparts have not yet been released so even a non-ace may still have some good value later on). If you caught an aura guardian, particularly Ishtar, you may trade her for some really good cards.

User Info: Hyskoa16

Hyskoa16 - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. since new event is up id go for the Glaverow Night for the New symbols!

User Info: MentockMT

MentockMT - 5 years ago 0   0