Do you know how to passs Death Peak?

1. The controll is horrible in this part someone can help me telling me how to pass the first screen? I can not stop behind any tree :s the control is really bad in this part :( I spent many hours and I need help.

Thanks.

User Info: emulationxp

emulationxp - 7 years ago

1. It took me probably 10-20 tries. I ended up always running and getting behind a tree and instead of trying to walk or being really accurate and running straight at the back of the tree I ran for a bit then stood still then ran for a bit then stood still. Seems harder but was easier for me for some reason.

On the slippery slope with the wind pushing you down I actually also had lots of trouble. I ended up just turning controls to always walking and that made it easier.

User Info: quincyj2

quincyj2 - 3 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. It is difficult but basically when you start move a little to the right and straight up, you know when you get to the right spot in the center of the tree when you keep running straight up to it and don't move, wait for the wind, then goto the right about one step, then straight up again. You only have two trees to pass, so you just have to get a feel for it.

User Info: Choomba0

Choomba0 - 7 years ago 0   0