Moon-Sun Breeding?

1. I read the descriptions of both moon and sun dragons, and one of them said special conditions had to be met before the two could breed. Is that true, and if so what are those conditions?

User Info: rocksword777

rocksword777 - 9 years ago
  2. GOT_rocks thanks very much for the helpful info :) but i was asking more along the lines of breeding Sun and Moon dragons with each other

User Info: rocksword777

rocksword777 - 9 years ago

1. The 'special conditions' means the epic breeding island. 1 out of 147 is the chance that you'll get a rare dragon in the breeding cave. 1 in 5 is the chance of a rare dragon in the island. The island increases your chances of getting a sun, moon, rainbow, etc. And those numbers, I just guessed;) but the outcome is pretty much the same.

User Info: Aquayzar777

Aquayzar777 - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Time of day. I bred Blazing & Storm at 12:15pm and got a Sun. I got my Moon when I bred at 11:45 at night. Other than that I don't know what other conditions may be needed.

User Info: GOT_rocks

GOT_rocks - 9 years ago 0   0