1. The game and its website tell me I can unlock content in Dead Space 2 after I register the game with EA. I did, and it did not give me a code, nor did I receive an email, nor anything on the EA website when I managed to log in. Does anyone know how I might go about unlocking this content?

User Info: fanboat4948

fanboat4948 - 8 years ago
  2. I just did this too... nothing, any luck yet?

User Info: riix

riix - 8 years ago
  3. Haven't beaten it yet, no, and couldn't get any better idea about it from playing DS2 and getting it fully connected with EA's network.

User Info: fanboat4948

fanboat4948 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. I would guess you'd have to use the game, and connect to live/network, maybe? I haven't had a chance to try yet, but if nothing else works, that's all I can think of.

User Info: Nash_Contra

Nash_Contra - 8 years ago 0   0

2. I don't have an answer but I too would like to know... wondering if you have to finish dead space on apple first. i'm on like chapter 9, anyone finish it yet?

User Info: whatsitfor20

whatsitfor20 - 8 years ago 0   0

3. I'm pretty sure you just register the game(dead space iPod version) with the same EA account you did with Dead Space 2. Jump into the game and you should have your 4 power nodes.. I think that's all you get.. Just got mine and I registered the game when the playstation network was out. And just remembered about it and I have the 4 nodes. Nothing to amazing.

User Info: gamercheatfreak

gamercheatfreak - 7 years ago 0   0