What do you need help on?Cancel X
If you're stuck in Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, ask your fellow GameFAQs members for help.
* Some users may experience difficulty connecting via Game Center with iOS 5.0. “…a fantastic dual stick shooter that will make any fan happy” 148apps.com“...a great co-operative experience” Pocketgamer.co.uk“It’s a joy” GamesMasterNow fully updated and optimised for iPhone and iPad, Lara Croft: Guardian of Light brings you an award-winning downloadable action/adventure to the palm of your hands! With fast-paced play in either co-op or single-player modes, Guardian of Light is a truly unforgettable experience for iOS.AN INCREDIBLE ADVENTURE BEGINSJoin Lara as she ventures deep into the jungles of central America in search of the Mirror of Smoke, a powerful artefact from a lost age. Whoever wields this item has the power to rid the world of light, and hold the future of humanity in their hands. But now fate hangs in the balance, with the Mirror in the possession of Xolotl, the God of Darkness - Lara and Totec, the Guardian of the Mirror, only have until sunrise to defeat him, or the world will be plunged into an age of darkness!PLAY EITHER SOLO OR IN CO-OPTake-on Xolotl and his armies of creatures with an all-new intuitive and accessible touch-screen control system, letting you explore the world and solve the puzzles at your own pace. Jump in as Lara Croft or, for the first time in the series, play in co-op with another iPhone or iPad player joining as Totec. FEATURES•Fast-paced action/adventure gameplay•Local and Game Center Multiplayer•Breathtaking environments•Co-op focused puzzle solving •Player upgrades and unlockable weapons
- Last Chance For Free Xbox One Games With Gold Of January 2019Updated Jan 11, 2019
- January's Free Xbox One Games With Gold Are Available NowUpdated Dec 31, 2018
- Xbox One Games With Gold Announced For January 2019Updated Dec 20, 2018
- Three New Xbox One Backwards Compatible Games Now AvailableUpdated Feb 21, 2018
Game List Statistics