How do I get past the mine field in the prolouge on insane?

1. I try sprinting to the other side but a mine always blows me up towards the very end of the mine field, and unlike the other mine field in a later mission, i see no footprints to show me where to go (note this is on insane, i can do this on any other difficulty).

User Info: Frydhamstr

Frydhamstr - 9 years ago
  2. jj_darkrai, if you are going to answer a question, do not waste the asker's time with worthless comments filled with bogus information. There is no use for it and frankly it bothers me you took the time to come up with this somewhat elaborate and fake story. No one thinks it's funny and it won't get you anywhere. Unless you can somehow prove me wrong, i will no longer respond to your postings.

User Info: Frydhamstr

Frydhamstr - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Ok well if u look closely u can see there are footsteps on the ice follow them. i had trouble with this one too but then i just followed the footsteps

User Info: HaloForerunner

HaloForerunner - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. There is a way to skip that!!

1st turn of the device
    then press and hold the sleep button (2 sec)
    then continue holding sleep; press and hold home button (10 sec)
    release sleep button; continue holding home (15 sec)

then press the home button 3x fast to open the hack list

User Info: jj_darkrai

jj_darkrai - 8 years ago 0   1