Anybody know a good place to lvl grind?

1. Im lvl 30 (max) and I really need to lvl grind the last boss Agnaktor EX really kicked my ass hard I lost a ton of items beating him and the lvl curb is really coming up strong I need a good lvl grinding spot.
    PS: I've been seeing these weird barrel Felynes are they good exp if so how do I kill them because I do like 8 damage to them?

User Info: kaiblade151

kaiblade151 - 9 months ago

1. The best place to trim lvls wound be in post game. At the tower. As for rn at your current lvl, the best thing to do is farm the quests you have already beaten. I think you should be able to do that before post game lol it the barrel cats give 50k exp per kill. Easiest way to break their barrel is to use the "barrel bomb" thanks to those cats & subquests I got to lvl 50 before the last boss. & ratha was lvl 58. Currently thanks to the tower I'm lvl 70.

User Info: Hiro94

Hiro94 - 9 months ago 0   0