Crashing after resource download?

1. So I downloaded the app and downloaded the 80 some mb resource files (had some crashing issues but eventually worked), then I played through the games intro (crashed 2-3 times during intro video) and got to the second resource file download (350 ish mb) so I started the download and walked away, when I came back the game had crashed. Now whenever I open the game it will load the main screen but after I tap it to continue playing it will load for about 5-10 sec and crash. I've tried restarting my device (iPhone 4s) and clearing some space on it but nothing works. Any ideas on what I can do??

User Info: Mol_Eliza

Mol_Eliza - 4 years ago

1. Try reinstalling the game. If it doesn't work, you might need to use another device until the issue is fixed.

User Info: Nerthing

Nerthing (FAQ Author) - 4 years ago 0   0