I can't create an account, it keeps bringing me to an error screen on the Pokemon.com page. Any ideas on what to do?

1. I recently downloaded Pokemon go, and it won't let me create an account. Any ideas?

User Info: cybr

cybr - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Either create a Google account, or wait it out. The servers are down on Pokemon.com which is why there is an error page right now.

User Info: Ashywolf

Ashywolf - 5 years ago 1   0
  2. You won't be able to sign in with Google unless you say you are born in 2002, once you say that then you can sign in with google

User Info: Frostide

Frostide - 5 years ago 2   1
  3. Ashyboy, what do you mean use a google account?

User Info: cybr

cybr - 5 years ago 0   0
  4. If you get a gmail account from google, you can use your new email address and password to log into the app instead of using your pokemon trainer club account.

User Info: kit2255555

kit2255555 - 5 years ago 1   1
  5. Try creating a google plus account by just searching google plus. then on the home screen click the sign in using google plus

User Info: hgcrafter247

hgcrafter247 - 5 years ago 0   0