How to fix black loading screen?

1. After opening the app, I get the FGO logo, and then a continuing black screen afterwards. Anyway to fix this? AbyssWalker20 - 1 year ago - report

1. It has happened to me once before, restarting my phone fixed it. If that doesn't work could try manual cache clear or a reinstall (assuming you have bind code). It might also fix itself in a few hour's. DemonsSouls (Expert) - 1 year ago - report 0   0
  2. Its been going on for almost two days now. It happened shortly after the last maintenance update. Restarted my several times. Don't have a bind code. Haven't had this problem for almost three years since I've been playing this. AbyssWalker20 - 1 year ago - report