what is going on with App store, Am I the only one having promblem with new update?

1. Yesterday I just normaly played the game during Skadi gacha banner, today app said that I need to update it, went on App Store and It gives me this message: ''Fate/Grand Order (English)'' No Longer Available, The developer has removed this app from the App Store.
    I am using U.S. Store, I hope this is some kind of bug and it will be fixed soon, but I wonder if I am alone or everyone is having the same problem. Tried to log out and back in with my apple id and nothing.

Thanks
    Yorikushi - 1 year ago - report

Answers

1. Download Quoapp and update through it if you are on android. I use it. No problems here so far. psychootak1029 - 1 year ago - report 0   0
  2. Yeah..unfortunately I got IOS Yorikushi - 1 year ago - report
  3. I also have the same issue with the exact same error message,''Fate/Grand Order (English)'' No Longer Available, The developer has removed this app from the App Store.

Incidentally, do you normally use the app store in a different country and change it to US in order to update? That's what I do, and this started happening to me about 2-3 updates ago. Restarting, logging out of Apple ID, clearing data, nothing has worked so far.

The only workaround I've found is to delete the app from the home menu (Making sure I've got my transfer number handy, God knows I don't want to go through account recovery again) reinstall it from the app store, since for some reason updating is not OK but downloading it entirely is, and then enter my transfer number on the title screen to continue.

It already got tiresome the second time, this is the third time I do it with update 2.1.2 rolling out these days and I decided to contact FGO support. They came back surprisingly quickly and brushed the issue aside as coming entirely from the App Store side. Next step for me is contacting app store support to sort this out. Maybe I can update here once I receive a reply from them.
    Zeets - 1 year ago - report 0   0
  4. I could update it after switching my account to U.S. Store via Apple Sites, somehow u don't need to agree on all terms of use when switching in Iphone options menu but when you do on sites they will send you email like they used to do. I just clicked on my apple ID in App Store Account options and it redirected me to safari Apple sites where I changed it the same way like on Iphone options menu. It's working now, so I hope it will stay that way for future. Yorikushi - 1 year ago - report