Should I roll for Jalter or Eresh?

1. Cannot decide whether to roll for Eresh or Jalter.
    My team consist of Merlin, Zerkerlot, Saberlot, Altera, Tomoe Gozen and Astolfo so far. (Started playing in September.)
    So who should I go with? Another option would be Gil for the NY banner.

User Info: floreshawk

floreshawk - 5 days ago

1. With your own Merlin, Gilgamesh is a very attractive option since he is solid in both single target and multi target fights against Servants and Double Merlin will enable him even more. Jalter is also solid, but she excels at single target fights and the addition of break bars hurt her quite a bit, since she would have an easier time getting through a 600k HP enemy than one with three 200k bars. I personally have Jalter grailed to 100 and I don't regret it, so take from that what you will. Eresh is primarily a farmer, which isn't bad at all, but you already have Zerkerlot for a class agnostic farmer so I wouldn't prioritize her as highly as the other two.

All of this is with the huge caveat that you should try for the Servant you like the most. You don't need to have the best Servants to succeed so there's no reason to go all in on one that you don't like as much just for gameplay reasons. Hope that this helps you decide and good luck in pulling your target!

User Info: LegendofFantasy

LegendofFantasy (Expert) - 5 days ago 0   0