What is the best CE for Melt?

1. I recently got my melt to bond 10 and grailed her but now I am not sure if I should use her bond CE. Could someone give me tips on which CE to use? I also use her as a solo dps with mash/Sherlock and Waver.

User Info: Atshina

Atshina - 1 week ago

1. Her bond CE isn't bad, but it also doesn't give very good stats. It's a good effect, so it is certainly usable if you want to use it or to save on cost. Other possibilities include the usual suspects like Golden Sumo and Holy Night Supper which are just generally good CEs for your DPS. If you're willing to lose out on ATK from your CE, One Summer is fairly solid as well with Quick and NP Strength up and 50% charge. With Waver, any of those three would let you NP on command if you need to.

Imaginary Around, particularly if it's MLB, is a decent option as well, although it only gives Quick up (albeit a solid amount) and Melt already has that in her kit, so it's a bit of a case of diminishing rewards. Dumplings Over Flowers (particularly MLB) is also not bad, but even though it has ATK where One Summer doesn't, the starting NP charge is rather valuable. If you have it MLB, it's a decent choice, though. MLB Knights of Marines isn't bad, but it has the same issue as Imaginary Around just with starting NP instead of the really good Quick up. I'm not familiar enough with Melt to know for sure, but if you can NP loop with Magical Girl of Sapphire, Summer Little, or Cute Orangette, they are really solid CEs. Dangerous Beast and Midsummer Moment fall into the same category as Knights of Marines and Imaginary Around, but add in some Star generation which is not bad at all.

That pretty much covers all of the CEs that we have at the moment. Hopefully you can find something that you like (and have) in there. Hope that this helps!

User Info: LegendofFantasy

LegendofFantasy (Expert) - 1 week ago 1   0
  2. Thank you for your answer.
    Looks like i got some CE's to level

User Info: Atshina

Atshina - 1 week ago