How can I get the "extra" saint graph and sprite on servants that have them? Is it obtainable?

1. So I was scanning the wiki for some event details and I saw that some servants had an "extra" saint graph and sprite. Is this saint graph and sprite obtainable? If it s how would you get it? (I was looking at Space Ishtar's extra graph and sprite)

User Info: Ourokurai

Ourokurai - 2 weeks ago

1. Each one of these is different as to how you obtain them. Most are from doing something during an event such as a Challenge Quest or purchasing them from the store, but a few are available all of the time. Space Istar's will likely be available during the Saber Wars 2 event. Currently, in NA, the only one available is the one for Parvati from the Mana Prism shop.

User Info: LegendofFantasy

LegendofFantasy (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 1   0

1. I take it you're referring to costumes: These are obtained usually via events or the MP shop, and they are obtainable even if you don't currently own the Servant in question. Space Ishtar's costume is a variation of her third ascension and should be obtainable upon completion of Saber Wars II's main story.

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 1   0