Did I lose my chance?

1. I managed to complete the Halloween questline to receive Elisabeth Bathory (Saber) but after I spent all the event money I realize that her ascension material was only available during her event? Is there any possibility that the quest item will be available either during the year or even only on Halloween? Especially since it seems hard to believe that they would leave people like me who didn't know any better high and dry.

User Info: Hawkx1

Hawkx1 - 4 weeks ago

1. Unfortunately, this event is thus far the last opportunity to grab Saber Liz and/or her ascension materials. If any subsequent opportunities to do so ever appear, you'll have to wait over two years for it to arrive in the NA server.

For future reference, events marked with "lite" don't ever come back (yet).

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 2   0