What are fou cards and how can I use them?

1. I have a lot of fou cards but IDK what they’re used for it’s not for do since they only give 12xp but I have yet to see a place in game to use them on. I’ve seen talk of medals but I don’t think I have them yet. I am only on the third singularity and have gotten all the servants through the main story, summons and events. So how can I use these fou cards?

User Info: Hawkx1

Hawkx1 - 2 weeks ago

1. They give stat boosts, whether it be to attack or health. Use them in the same place you give servants experience.

User Info: Super_Archer

Super_Archer - 2 weeks ago 2   0
  2. So like a +12 to do plus whatever plus the game feels like giving to you?

User Info: Hawkx1

Hawkx1 - 2 weeks ago
  3. +12 to xp I meant stupid auto-correct

User Info: Hawkx1

Hawkx1 - 2 weeks ago
  4. The boost depends on the rarity of the Fou card you're using. 1* gives +10, 2* gives +20, and 3* gives +50, up to a cap of 1000. Once you reach 1000, you are restricted to 4* Fous for that Servant's particular stat, and those give +20.

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker - 2 weeks ago