How do I beat events? They are so hard for me but so easy for other people

1. I don't know how to beat events. Example- I pulled a teq ssr beerus from a summon and want to dokkan awaken him, but I can't cause I can't beat the event. I'm level 138 with great cards but still can't beat ANY events. Any tips?

User Info: Mccookie74

Mccookie74 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Many events (like the beerus one) have special conditions where you deal more damage with certain characters. In the beerus event it is the 4 god gokus. I used the AGL god goku with 2 nuking leader and nuked him. I had a tough time but it will be easier for you if you have the int god goku and the int nuking leader or a friend who does.

In short your difficulties may be because you didn't know about "Special" characters to do maore damage to the boss'

User Info: JoEel

JoEel (Expert) - 3 years ago 1   0
  2. It's all about links, you can have amazing cards all put together on a team but if they don't link up or have good links anyway then they might as well be just regular cards, also take in consideration items are very important and definitely look into the events a little so you know things like, 1 what type the boss is 2 if he has a skill and 2.5 if there is a skill that disables it. It's not that the event is easy in general, it's just easy when you have a solid team with solid links, items that help you not take damage or heal and knowing about the stage hope this helps my dude

User Info: Wunterhoodson

Wunterhoodson - 2 years ago 1   0