How to get more legendary dwellers?

1. I've got 139 dwellers total and only 2 of them are legendary. I got one of the two from very early on and the second I just got recently. But I've heard of people getting dozens of legendaries, even multiples. Am I doing something wrong?! Vault happiness is always 91-99% and I'm slowly and consistently expanding the vault.

User Info: s0ntar

s0ntar - 3 years ago

1. happiness has nothing to do with it. You can get them on some quests and rare loot from lunch boxes. another way most people don't know is to breed them. the way to get legendary babies is by breeding 2 max stat dwellers with each other. it is very rare however i have tried it and it worked. you can also get rare babies using this method. to increase your chances i suggest putting a pet with a twins or triplets chance on the mother. i hope this helped, good luck.

User Info: Delux101

Delux101 - 3 years ago 2   0