1. What's the best source you guys have found for Merlin medals?

User Info: l0cksm1th

l0cksm1th - 2 years ago

1. Quest 158 yields Merlin medals.

User Info: ThePokemonFan

ThePokemonFan - 2 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Best place is summon medium quest on Fridays

User Info: fallensoldier42

fallensoldier42 - 2 years ago 0 0
  2. Every day there are different "special quests" available. Merlin is in the "2★ Evolve Medals" special quests on Fridays. Only 4 ap to play, and between 1 and 5 Merlin medals per play.

If you're in a higher level, I suggest going in with the Three Wishes keyblade with nothing but blue Magic medals equipped to it - that seems to trigger a higher percentage appearance of prize eggs during the level, which give you more Merlins. However, if you can't beat this quest without using a continue - switch to the Treasure Trove keyblade with nothing but red Power medals equipped to have the best shot at victory.

User Info: TigerC10

TigerC10 - 2 years ago 0 0
  3. ^ that's "2(Star) Evolve Medals", but I'm not allowed to edit my answer.

User Info: TigerC10

TigerC10 - 2 years ago 0 0
  4. They are available every day as a drop from the guard armor raid boss. To spawn a guard armor play quest 57 3 times in a row killing all enemies.

User Info: Notk3vin

Notk3vin - 2 years ago 0 0
  5. Pretenders drop evolution medals depending on their level and grade. 158 has the highest yield for Merlins (10/10 in a recent test). This and other useful quests/evolution medal info will soon be available on the wiki and in the Guide to Useful Missions (GUM) that I will be finalizing and submitting to this site soon.

User Info: Noah_Ivaldi

Noah_Ivaldi - 2 years ago 0 0