Wanted to know if anyone have seen a Torment Jenova Part3 D??? clear with Sephiroth

1. Hi, I'm new here and it's the first time asking a question.. so sorry for any inconvenience!
    I have been searching the web, but couldn't find.. anyone knows somebody who cleared Torment Jenova Part3 D??? with Sephiroth or even tried to see if it's possible?
    I really appreciate your time!

User Info: Karito

Karito - 1 year ago

Answers

1. I would strongly recommend asking this on the message board as I'm the only one who really comes here.

And while I have not seen a video of him being used I have no reason to believe Seph could not be used versus Jenova so long as you have his USB2 and AOSB. The former being required and the latter being the reason to use Seph. He could probably be run with USB1 but you would require his AOSB and even then he would likely henge on you having a chain to work with.

User Info: ellis123

ellis123 (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. Thank you very much, kind sir!

User Info: Karito

Karito - 1 year ago 0   0