Review by StonedPikmin

Reviewed: 01/26/02 | Updated: 01/26/02

Cute, but weird game

The game, Wiz 'n liz, is fun for a while. you can be one of two wizards(wiz or liz). The object of the game is to run around and save the rabbits(by walking into them of course). This game can get you frustrated fast on one player mode, or on two player mode against somebody who is good at the game. I am good at the game, and nobody will play with me, but that's just me. All the levels of the game look pretty much the same. You collect stars and you can go to the shop and buy more ingredients to make more things and progress in the game. You have a time limit to get all of your rabbits and reach your door, or you lose and get game over. I like this game because I like Role playing games, and this is not a role playing game, but close to one. You collect things, and go to a door. Sort of like a lot of the old games out. Compared to all the new games out, this game is bad, but for its day, it is a really good game and I suggest you play it!

Gameplay(8/10)
The gameplay for this game is really fun. Its fun to make different spells, and collect all the stars and buy new ingredients for other ingredients to get new levels, points etc.

Sound(6/10)
The sound on this game is alright. It is better than paperboy 2(which I also wrote a review on for the SNES game console). It doesn't give you a headache like some games do.

Graphics(7/10)
For when this game came out, it has very good graphics. You can tell one color rabbit from another, the grass from the dirt, etc.

Control(4/10)
The control for this game is horrible. You only use the d-pad and one other button. So basically, you can only run, and jump. They should have made it so you could cast spells and shoot things, but it's a cool game anyway.

Replay Value(7/10)
The replay value for this game is pretty good. You usually don't get mad quick and you may replay this game for weeks! So in other words, this is a good game.

Rent?or Buy?
I think you should buy this game because it is fun.Another reason is because you can't really rent Genesis games anywhere anymore.

Overall score=7/10