Review by drizin916

Reviewed: 10/25/01 | Updated: 10/25/01

Buster Makes a Good Showing On Genesis

I would have to say when I bought this game, I was impressed with it. I played it for a while, and saw the depth the game has to offer. Well, Let's break it down.

Controllability - 9

The controls are pretty good. Jump, C, Slide, B, and Help, A. Unlike some Genesis games, the buttons are in the right places, which makes this fun to play.

Level of Difficulty - 9

Despite what you may think, you may have to lose a life or too to get past a level. The bosses are not extremely easy, but are not impossible. The challenge of the game really makes it how fun it is.

Depth - 10

This game has a lot of levels to it. There are a large amount, and the difficulty adds to this, making the game last you long. Each level has about 3 stages, and then you get to a boss. These bosses aren't very easy, which makes them fun. Levels past the first few also get longer and harder, which adds to depth. I think this is a great part of the game.

Graphics - N/A

I don't ever judge by graphics, because I don't think it is important. The most boring game could have great graphics. The best could have the worst. I think it just adds of subtracts unnecissary points from a game.

Music - 9

I really take this into consideration normally. You need good music to set a mood. I thought the music was good. It kept you playing the game. It made frustration ease. The music was partially from the cartoon, and partially made new. It works well with each stage, although sometimes it is repeated a lot, it is still good no matter how many times it is used. You don't tire of hearing it.

Fun - 10

Despite how hard this game is, I think it is really fun. You have to play it for a while to get the hang of it. After you get the hang of it, though, it starts to get really neat. Some of the levels are real interesting, and you want to open each new one as you go along. This game always pulls you back to it for more.

Overall - 9 + 9 + 10 + 9 + 10 = 47/5 = 9.4 or 9

I thought this game was good, and if you want to buy it, I would definitely recommend it. So, try to find it if you can!