EU Version?

1. GameFAQs shows a EU release date for this game, but I can't even find a picture of an EU version. Does it really exist?

User Info: QualityApeMan

QualityApeMan - 2 years ago

1. The SegaRetro site has this: Sports Talk Baseball is a 1992 baseball game by Sega for the Sega Mega Drive released exclusively in the US. It takes Pro Yakyuu Super League '91 and replaces the music with a running commentary in the style. The Wiki site has a similar statement.

I could not find any "current" sites that list an EU release. All that means is that I didn't find the site that was used as a source for a European release. It may have been supported by a now defunct site or some other reference. Often the English release is the same for NA and EU, but not always. After checking several sites I didn't find any EU release roms, which may be the best indication as to the existence of that release.

While not definitive, everything I could find would suggest that it doesn't exist. One other thing to note is that the EU release date is given as having been released before it was released in the US (that just seems very unlikely due to the type of game this is).

Does that help?

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k - 2 years ago 0   0