Review by Mr. RPG

Reviewed: 03/25/01 | Updated: 12/20/03

Dedicated to Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Michael Jackson.

I used to play this game many times when it first came out, but I was never able to beat it. Now that I have finally beaten the game, I can submit ( For your viewing pleasure.) a review for it. The game may be 10 years old, but that doesn't stop it from being a fun game.

Gameplay:10 You are Donald Duck and you are searching for an ancient treasure. You will start out in Duckburg, but as you progress in your journey you will visit more exotic locations such as Mexico or Egypt.
Pete is also hot on the trail of the treasure, so you will have to keep an eye out for him and his goons.
Your main weapon in the game is a plunger gun. When you hit guys with it, they will be temporarily stunned.
You will use 3 different plungers to complete your journey. They are: Red Plunger: You just use this to stun enemies.
Yellow plunger: This plunger sticks to walls and allows you to reach places that you normally could not.
Green Plunger: you shoot this one onto flying guys. It sticks to them so that you can get across pits that are too wide for you jump across.
The game will probably take you a few hours to get through. You have 3 lives an infinite continues so you can die as much you want to.
You will encounter bosses that you must defeat in order to continue on your journey. Each boss you face, requires a specific strategy that you must use in order to beat them.

Graphics 10: The graphics in this game are nice, even for a game that is 10 years old. All of locations the game look beautiful. (Except maybe Transylvania :) )

Sound 9: The music fits this game perfectly. When you go to Mexico, the music does sound like Mexican music. When you are exploring ancient ruins, the music is kind of quiet to fit the place.

Story 5: Like I said before, you are Donald Duck. And you are searching for the lost treasure of an ancient dead king ( I think the king's name was Garuzia. Not too sure though.)

Replay value 9: This game is quite fun, so you may find yourself wanting to play it every know and then.

Buy or Rent: You should buy this one. You can probably find it for no more than $10. I'm sure that you will enjoy it.