Where exactly is the clock of extra time in "under Skull mountain 3?"

1. It would be nice to complete that level with a decent time bonus. So far, I've only gotten through it by the skin of my teeth.

User Info: markericks

markericks - 3 years ago

1. could be reachable only with the Cyclone helmet to fly to the ceiling and get some invisible prize blocks.

User Info: gracjanski

gracjanski - 10 months ago 1   0
  2. Oh, now I know. You motivated me to look more into invisible prize blocks, and I found that it's the top one in a column of 4 that includes a Maniaxe helmet, near that first up & down moving plate. It's high up enough that it's better to try Cyclone for it, but it's not as high as the ceiling, and Micromax or Red Stealth might also be able to get it. Thanks 4 the attention, though.

User Info: markericks

markericks - 4 months ago

1. I see you like this game a lot. I ve had enough after one run. There is a great walkthrough site for kid chameleon in internet, should be something for you.

User Info: gracjanski

gracjanski - 3 months ago 0   0