000FE006 03 Error?

1. I have a Retron 5 and have a digital copy of this game so I can play it. When I start it up it gives me the title of Electronic Arts and then gives me the error code 000FE006 03. Is there a way to go into the code in order to get this to actually work? I know this is a dos based game. Just wanting to play this because I used to have this game and was a huge part of my childhood. Thank you.

User Info: Metatron9696

Metatron9696 - 8 months ago

Answers

1. DOS-based has nothing to do with this Genesis port.
    The Retron5 violates several emulator and other software licenses; using it as an emulation platform is supporting a really garbage company.

Source straight from RetroArch developers: libretro.com/index.php/retroarch-license-violations

That said, I won't be offering assistance on getting this game to work on that piece of trash plagiarized-emu-box. Get a decent emubox via RetroPi & Raspberry Pi. There's even some prebuilt RetroPi consoles that you supply with your own emus/roms.

User Info: darkwraith007

darkwraith007 - 7 months ago 0   0