Review by SaLvAToreRulz

Reviewed: 03/10/03 | Updated: 03/10/03

Uhhhh... Huhhuhuh B&B Rule!! So does this Game!!

Intro

First off, Beavis and Butthead deserves a round of applause, as being one of the single most remarkable shows in the history of television. Not only did it offer laughs and giggles, but it involved 2 High School kids... We know them as Beavis and Butthead. EVERYBODY has heard of these guys... Just a shoutout to the greatest(in my view) show in television history, Thanks B&B.

Storyline-10/10

The storyline is pretty cool in this game. Beavis and Butthead are sitting on the couch, channel surfing... Watching Music videos, doing their daily routine. Then they flip to a channel with their favorite band on it GWAR! They have a concert, and B&B Get tickets, but Anderson's Dog rips them up, and They get caught in his Lawnmower and fly all over town. With nothing better to do, B&B Decide to hunt down these pieces to see the GWAR Concert!

Gameplay-9/10

Heh heh, This game is really cool. You get to go to different locations, use phones, go through sewers, into malls, use bombs. This game really is cool... You pick up different weapons and such, but if you make one too many mistakes, it obliterates your hopes of winning. This is a really challenging game, but overall the gameplay is pretty good.

Sound-10/10

Whoa, the music/sound in this game is really good... Beavis and Butthead deliver their traditional laughs and comments... There are some great Sound Effects as well, Sound is a pretty tough category to rake a 10 in on, but this game deserves it, Easily for the Genesis.

Graphics-10/10

Uhh huhuh, The graphics are like really good, Beavis. Check it out... THERE ARE NO GLITCHES/BUGS FOR THE Graphics AT ALL!! This is an extremely rare case, and the graphics are simply perfect for the genesis, and this game. Perfectly Cartoonish, Realistic in the Lives of B&B, Their house is really cool, Graphics are like really great, dude.

Replayability 8/10

Not too bad, you will get to know where the stuff is, and cut some time off, and beat this game much quicker than you did the first time through. But no matter, this is still a great game considering it's for the Genesis console. It's decent, once you forget where everything is, it will be a fun challenge to try and beat it again, great storyline for the replability if I do say so myself.

Buy or Rent: BUY

Easily BUY this game, you can get it extremely cheap, Even if you don't have a Genesis, you could get both for $50, and there are other decent games for the Genesis... I personally don't know anyone who did not own a Genesis, but that's just me. CERTAINLY BUY THIS GAME, if you are a Beavis and Butthead fan!

Final Words:Beavis & Butthead Rule!! B&B Still Live... Bring them Back!!